Availability: Out of stock
100% Peace Silk scarf.
Rolled by hand.
Zero-Waste scarf and packaging.
Ethically made in India.
Carbon Neutral distribution through our Carbon Awareness Fee™ program.
Size: 90×90 cm
Original illustration by artist Mónica Gramunt inspired by London’s sky through the buildings.
Regular Price 120,00€ incl.VAT Sidikai Member price 101,99€ incl.VAT
Out of stock
- Additional information
Fixed Air is an ode to purposeful design as the cornerstone of progress.
The inspiration for the illustrations comes from the role of air in the urban environment. Air is what we look up and take in when speed, stress and chaos is just too much. The last realm of nature around us, imperceptible and indispensable in equal parts. For us, the perfect metaphor of the importance of purposeful design in positive change. “There is no life without air just as there is no progress without design”
The collection started as a challenge: generate through design and aesthetics the maximum positive impact with the minimum amount of resources.
And translated into a work process in which by applying sustainable design principles throughout the whole production chain (product, packaging, manufacturing and distribution) we were able to create a beautiful piece with the highest positive impact possible.
Hard-Core Sustainable Scarf:
- 100% cruelty-free silk (Peace Silk)
- 100% toxic-free dyes.
- 0% pre-consumer waste. No fabric is wasted throughout manufacturing.
- 0% post-consumer waste. Scarf is recyclable/biodegradable. No tags or additional elements.
- Care and recycling info can be found at sidikai.es/care-archive
- Certified resource-responsible, ethical and locally empowering manufacturing partner. (India)
Hard-Core Sustainable Packaging:
- 0% pre-consumer waste origami envelope. No cuts or stickers needed.
- 0% post-consumer waste. All materials are recyclable.
- Highly sustainable materials:
- Stone Paper for envelope and tag. Calcium carbonate stone dust based, no water, no trees, no chemicals, CO2 emissions 67% lower, energy usage 85% lower.
- Tissue paper from recycled cellulose.
- On-packaging detailed product information for consumer to know how to use, take care and recycle every element.
Hard-Core Sustainable Distribution:
- Carbon Neutral Distribution: All shipping emissions from manufacturing transport and ecommerce sales are offset through our Carbon Awareness Fee™ program.