Availability: Only 3 left in stock
100% cruelty-free silk scarf (aka Peace Silk)
Zero-Waste scarf and packaging.
Rolled by hand.
Ethically made in India.
Carbon neutral distribution.
Size: 70x70x110 cm
10% of all purchases will be donated to the Red Cross Emergency Plan for Covid-10 “Cruz Roja Responde“.
Regular Price 120,00€ incl.VAT Sidikai Member price 101,99€ incl.VAT
Only 3 left in stock
- Additional information
The collection started as a challenge: generate through design and aesthetics the maximum positive impact with the minimum amount of resources.
And translated into a work process in which by applying sustainable design principles throughout the whole production chain (product, packaging, manufacturing and distribution) we were able to create a beautiful piece with the highest positive impact possible.
Hard-Core Sustainable Scarf:
- 100% cruelty-free silk (Peace Silk)
- 100% toxic-free dyes.
- 0% pre-consumer waste. No fabric is wasted throughout manufacturing.
- 0% post-consumer waste. Scarf is recyclable/biodegradable. No tags or additional elements.
- Care and recycling info can be found at sidikai.es/care-archive
- Certified resource-responsible, ethical and locally empowering manufacturing partner. (India)
Hard-Core Sustainable Packaging:
- 0% pre-consumer waste origami envelope. No cuts or stickers needed.
- 0% post-consumer waste. All materials are recyclable.
- Highly sustainable materials:
- Stone Paper for envelope and tag. Calcium carbonate stone dust based, no water, no trees, no chemicals, CO2 emissions 67% lower, energy usage 85% lower.
- Tissue paper from recycled cellulose.
- On-packaging detailed product information for consumer to know how to use, take care and recycle every element.
Hard-Core Sustainable Distribution:
- Carbon Neutral Distribution: All shipping emissions from manufacturing transport and ecommerce sales are offset through our Carbon Awareness Fee™ program.
10% Donation for Red Cross Covid-19 Emergency Plan:
- 10% of all purchases will be donated to the Red Cross Emergency Plan for Covid-10 “Cruz Roja Responde“.